Bharathidasan Institute of Management – BIM Trichy, Announces admissions to its Two-year full time residential MBA Programme with specializations in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations & Human Resource Management. BIM Trichy will only use CAT 2013 scores for shortlisting candidates for admissions to its MBA Programmes.
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree with minimum 50% marks by July 2014.
- CAT 2013 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM.
- All applicants to BIM should take CAT Online Test (conducted by IIMs from 16th Oct to 11th Nov 2013).
How to Apply ?
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
- Prospects & application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
- Payment can be made through Credit card / Demand Draft (DD) / Net Banking.
- Online registration can be done at www.bim.edu with an option to pay by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/ST candidates must send their scanned community certificate copy along with the requisition.)
|Commencement of Online Registration||Will be announced soon|
|Last date for registering CAT 2013|
Common Admission Test Window *
|26th September 2013|
16th October to 11th November 2013
|Last date for issue and submission of BIM application forms is||31st January 2014|
All Correspondence should have “MBA Admissions 2014-2016”superscribed on the envelope and must be sent to:
Programme Fee Structure:
- Total Programme fee is approximately Rs.7,50,000/- for the two years, excluding Mess expenses approx. Rs.20,000 p.a. (likely to be changed).
Ratings Report by Crisil: Must Read – http://crisil.com/pdf/ratings/bim-mba_feb13.pdf
BIM is having a placement record of 100% since inception. The average salary offered by the companies for the 28th (2011-2013) Batch:
- Highest: 14.00 Lakhs
- Average: 8.02 Lakhs
- Median: 7.85 Lakhs
Category Cut-off percentile : CAT %ile scores
General / OC – 90-92%ile (Candidates with 85th Percentile have also been shortlisted in the past)
BC – 71%ile
MBC – 50%ile
SC / ST – 50%ile
Stay Tuned to MBAGYAN.COM for more on CAT 2013 & Other MBA Exams News, B-school Notifications etc..