TISS ANNOUNCES Admission to the 2014-16 batch for it’s Full-Time (Regular) Post-Graduate Degree Programmes (M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H.) offered from Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad campuses through TISS Entrance Exam – TISS NET.
Computer based National Entrance test (TISS-NET) will be held on December 22, 2013, in 35 centres located in different parts of the country. The computer based test is of objective type and even those with a rudimentary knowledge of working with a computer can take the test.
- Dates changed from 15th December to 22nd December, 2013
- National Entrance Test Time: 2 pm to 3.40 pm
- Duration of Test : 1 hour 40 minutes
- For a demonstration of the online exam click here.
The objective test will have questions related to Knowledge on Contemporary issues; Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning; and General Knowledge.
Note: Model question paper for (TISS-NET) will be placed on TISS website on November 10,, 2013.
The selection of candidates for different programmes happens in two stages and has three components of assessment. All candidates appear for the common entrance test (TISS-NET). Based on the performance in the TISS-NET examination, only short listed candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview.(PIT/PI).
Click Here for checking the Eligibility
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only, please read through this page before filling in the application form. Please note that candidates applying through the E-application form should not send the application form by post.
- Link to Online Application - Click Here to Apply
- Candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Assistant Registrar(Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
General Instructions about applying:
- Candidates can apply for a maximum of three programmes across any two of the TISS Campuses.
- Candidates are requested to read through the eligibility criteria mentioned here before filling up the form.
- Unemployed SC and ST candidates, whose parent’s/guardian’s annual income for the financial year 2012-13 is less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh, and unemployed OBC(NC) whose parent’s/guardian’s annual income for the financial year 2012-13 is less than Rs 1 lakh, are exempted from paying the Application Fee.However they should upload the necessary certificates (Ref Reservation Section on the admission website)
- Candidates have to upload/ attach relevant certificates strictly in the format mentioned here. Please refer to the section ‘Certificates/ Documents’ below
- The application fees is Rs 1020 (if being payed by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Rs 1000 + bank charges (if being payed through bank by cash). Candidate has to pay this amount for every programme he applies for. For more details refer to the section ‘Application fee payment’ below.
- A candidate can apply for multiple programmes and pay for those programmes in one online form and should not fill more than one form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one online form, all his applications will be cancelled.
Note: Candidates applying through the online application form will have to upload the certificates mentioned above. Those who are submitting a hard copy of the application form should post along with the application form the above mentioned documents attested by any School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer. (Ref Reservation Section on the admission website). Requests received without the above Certificates will be rejected and no communication will be sent in this regard.
For More Details, Click Here to Read
Some Important Links:
If you have any question or queries you can call the Admissions Helpline on 022 – 25525252
Stay tuned to MBAGYAN.COM for more on CAT 2013 & Other MBA Exam News, B-school Notifications etc..